Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Subtle Smoocher

Subtle Smoocher

You like your kisses to be soft delicate expressions of emotion. Your partner should be someone respectful and sensitive, who moves at your pace. You value connectedness over sexuality, intimacy over creativity, and you see kissing as a small but special part of a relationship.


To you, kissing doesn't need to be a precursor to anything else, nor does it need to be an overtly sexual act. It can exist simply and wonderfully by itself.



Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: