Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Evening Prayer by Alaa

For the hard times you are going through ......... this would help.  Do take care ya.

Praise be to God, the Lord of the Universe The Most Merciful, the Ever Merciful. King of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help Guide us to the straight path; The path of those whom you have blessed, not of those who have deserved anger, nor of those who stray. Amen


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.

No comments: