Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Horses

I don't own horses nor ever lived near any. But nevertheless, horses are one of God's creation that I have long admired. I have no idea why I have this fascination on horses.

I wrote a big book in 2003 called That Distant Land its about a horse's journey from Spain to Dover. Describing roads and sceneries. ... Well ... maybe one day ... I put it up on my blog.

My friend Alaa from Egypt sent me some pictures of horses. Alaa is one fantastic photographer who takes wonderful and fantastic pictures which never fail to touch my heart. Here are some.









A prose on Horse:

H...... Happy, joyful creatures that always make me smile
O.......Obviously the best animal in the World
R........Really lovable and very good friends
S.........Special animals that will always listen
E.........Each and everyone unique in their own way
S.........Soaring over jumps is the best part of riding them!!

Quote:
A dog looks up to a man
A cat looks down to a man
BUT a patient horse looks a man in the eye and sees him as an equal!!

No comments: