Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Brighton


Brighton (East Sussex)

Brighton is located on the south coast of England, and together with its immediate neighbour Hove forms the city of Brighton and Hove. Brighton is one of the largest and most notable settlements by the sea in the United Kingdom.


The ancient settlement of Brighthelmston dates from before the Domesday Book (1086), but it emerged as an important health resort during the 18th century and became a popular destination for day-trippers after the arrival of the railway in 1841. Brighton experienced rapid population growth reaching a peak of over 160,000 by 1961.[2] Modern Brighton forms part of a conurbation stretching along the coast, with a population of around 480,000.


Brighton is a popular place to visit; welcoming 8 million tourists each year. With its hotels, restaurants, shops and entertainment facilities, which additionally serve a substantial business conference industry. The modern city of Brighton and Hove is also an educational centre with two universities and many English language schools.







Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: