Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Love Quotes by Princess Hunns

"Love is as strict as acting. If you want to love somebody, stand there and do it. If you dont, then dont. There are no other choices."- Tyne Daly
All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
-Julie Andrews .

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
-Charles Caleb Colton

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
-Mark Overby

The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
-Gilbert K. Chesterton

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.."
- Anais Nin

Favourite quote of the day;
For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'
- John Greenleaf Whittier.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: