Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dalai Lama Personality Test

I thought you might find this interesting, this is a unique
 personality test. There are only 4 questions but the results are very
 interesting. I was kind of surprised by what some of my answers meant.
 Be honest and honor what pops into your mind when the questions
 present themselves.

 Click on or paste this address in you browser:

 http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html

My answers:

Question 1)
horse .... family
cow..... career
sheep.... love
tiger .... pride
pig .... money

Question 2) ... Not quite I was expecting because all it said was one word.
Wow!!!  I think amazing!

dog - smart - own personality
cat - clean - partner's personality
rat - dirt - enemies personality
coffee - drug - your interpretation of sex
sea - relaxing - describes my life

Question 3)

Red - Ana - love
Green - Mum - someone that you will remember for the rest of my life
White - Stephen Miller - your twin soul
Yellow - Dad - someone you will never forget
Orange - Mama - a true friend

Question 4)
Fave number: 7
Fave day:  Sunday

............................. I don't know .... some of them true some of them .... I guess, shocking and amazing I guess?


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.

No comments: