Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Why Foreverknight??

Recently I have several requests on why I picked FOREVERKNIGHT as my ID .....

For me choosing a user name or ID have to be something that represents me, my character, my hopes ...... it started of in 1989 .... the series  Forever Knight ...

A drama about an 800 year old, angst ridden vampire who lives in present day Toronto as a homicide detective in an attempt to repay for his sins and regain his mortality, with the aid of Natalie Lambert, a mortal coroner, while trying to keep his secret from his partner. His quests are hindered by his tormented past and his seductive 2000 year old master, Lucien Lacroix.


The past is never far behind. True for anyone as it is for Nick Knight, an eight hundred year old vampire struggling to recant his old violent ways and seek the humanity he lost the only way he can as a homicide detective on the Toronto police force. With him on his quest is beautiful forensics Doctor Natalie Lambert, one of the few humans to know of his true nature and committed to helping him regain his mortality. His partner Don Schanke, who while Nick's friend, is unaware of his supernatural powers, which has been causing a steady anger as to why Nick is always the first man on the scene. His master, Lucien LaCroix, whose persona as a radio call-in host called the Night crawler seems to home in on Nick's thoughts when faced with the dilemma of a case. His friend, confidant and one time paramour Janette, who sees Nick's quest to regain his humanity as nothing more than a long chain of folly, but still cares enough for the wayward vampire to lend a helpful ear, a much-needed voice and herself when Nick's true nature reasserts itself. Life can be hell; penance can be worse.

When I was young I hated my name cause I thought it sounded like a guy's name.  I began thinking ...... my parents gave me this name when I was born it had to mean something or stands for something.  It did .... she named me after the last Queen of Egypt one who had a tough time and one who had to fight for it.  I decided to follow suit.  Why should I be ashamed of it.

My life have never been perfect ..... with my either with my attitude, selfishness towards life ..... but I NEVER once fail to fight for the right of those who are right and those who are weak.  Hence, some called me a failure for doing so.  Stupid and a fool.  But I stuck to it.

My friends called me foreverknight ..... and I stuck to that name for years.  They say it depicts me.  I don't know??  I let you ..... my friends, enemies, my families, colleagues and all who know, knew and who only knew of me to decide that.  For I may carry a mirror but only YOU see my reflection.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: