Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Surrogate Family

You must be wondering how come I've got a surrogate family ..................

It started with my ex-boyfriend ............ this is the longest story ever.

I was with my ex-bf for 7 years.  I found out he was married I was devastated.   At the beginning he always warned me "Don't you dare meet my daughter. EVER!"  So I never did.  But I loved Ana from the moment her dad painted a picture of her.  I gave all that I had to him and his wants and needs.  Always bending to his wimps and fancy.

One day by chance .... Ana lost her SIM card for her handphone.  Her dad warned me .... "don't talk to her." "just say you work for M1 and you are to give her the SIM card."  But when I saw Ana for that very first meeting.  I was so filled with emotion that I had to hold back.  So since she doesn't know me ... I asked her questions that  a  stranger would.  I was stunt to learn that he is married with two kids!!  Ana is from his previous marriage.

I was furious ... when I confronted him.  He denied.  So I went to meet with his ex wife - Ramlah.

She told me that I am not his only "game".  Since I was paying for his  phone bills among other things I started to do my own investigation work.  The deeper I go into it the more bad news I get.  The problem was I was soooooooo in love with him.  I was so hurt.

The only thing good that came out of this relationship is Ana.  My beautiful and wonderful God Daughter.  She understands what I am going through and we became closer.  I became closer to her mum too and beginning to understand her too.  They became my surrogate family.

Below are related site from past articles:

Painful Memories: http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/03/memories.html

Loverboy: http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/03/loverboy-from-venus-honey.html

Aftermath: http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/03/aftermath.html

Surrogate Family:  http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/10/surrogate-family-affair.html

Misinterpretation:  http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/10/misinterpretation.html



Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: