Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Sit n Wait for Thee by Channi

In the middle of nite, I sit in wait for thee, So the curtains will rise and I can see yee, I wish for no other sight, but to just a peek at your eyes, I hope you have let your hair free, cause they send a ripple down me tree. I want to have you closer, so the warmth of ur breath can make me hot, or else I will rot. I pray for your body to be set free, so I can seize it and keep it with me. In the dungeons of pyramid, you and me, wud lay there for centuries to be. If this is not way to be, I hope my body is up for people to grab, I got everything but need nothing now. U can have me as u wish, today, tomorrow and for eternity.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: