Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, February 11, 2008

In the Company of Orphans

The times I don't know where I stand with my blood anymore and solace I sought in the company of ORPHANS.  Wherever I stand I thank God that I can safely call you FAMILY.  For this I have to thank each and everyone of you .... blood or non-blood who made me what I am today.  I thank each one of you for the way each of you have contributed in my life  ...... I thank you .....


As I grow older, I am hesitant to say

In the company of orphans, seems to be my mainstay

We all reach the place where our parents are gone

We're left on the earth, as each one is called Home.


Yes, it gets lonely, to walk in this life
Without them around me - It's often strife
Frustration, confusion, doubt and despair
How I long to find them again, waiting somewhere!!

Yet, in the company of orphans, I find something new
I'm part of a plan, a contingent, a group ----


We all share our problems, our secrets, our joys
We form a new family - not of blood, but of choice!!

In the company of orphans, I learn once again
People can become much more than just friends -----


We share all our trials, speak straight from our hearts
Seems to me I'm surrounded, right from the start

In the company of ANGELS, wearing human attire
We love one another through the lines of a wire ---


Our spirits connect and our hearts intertwine
How grateful I am that God chose to find ---


For me - ANGELS -------
With 'ORPHAN' designs..........



Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: