Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Bottom Line

Dreams do not hold answers. Focus on what you can control -- your consciousness.

In Detail

One of your most recent dreams included some confusing visions that left you scratching your head the next day. Do you think that these visions hold instructions to finding happiness? Nope. They're just various ideas that your subconscious has been toying with. You will gain more insight by consciously trying out new schemes in your daily life than you will by trying to translate these night visions into action. Focus on your waking life. The dreams are thumbnail sketches for your subconscious.



Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.

No comments: