Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, February 08, 2008

My Family

This is more for people who don't know me and been telling me to add this in because you say that the "about me" section is tooooo short.

So ..........................

I am the oldest of 4 children.

My second sister Narrizan .... but we call Zan.  Nickname - Hippy chick.

One who is in her own world of Japanese animax and language.  A huge of fan of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and frankly speaking ... so am I.  Ha ha.  She is called the Hippy Chick cause of her simple ways and the way she dresses up.  FYI, we don't get along.  We rarely see eye to eye.  I have no idea why.  Its been from the beginning I guess.  So we only speak when necessary.  However after having said that I know she loves me cause she donated her kidney to me so that I could have a second chance in life.

Stephen works as an editor for a polytechnic .... if I am not mistaken.

She is a homemaker with two wonderful kids - Shahrazad and Darian.  Husband - Stephen Logan.  Their kids are absolutely wonderful

My third sister Leelawati ... but we call her Wat.  Nickname - The Destroyer or Chup (slang for the meaning Carbon copy)

She is currently working as a teacher in Shanghai.  We call her destroyer because what ever she touches .... most of the time would end up destroyed.  She is athletic and love  the outdoor life.  She is very business minded.  Husband - Simon Glenday also teacher working in Shanghai.   Now on holiday till the 12 Jan in Jilin for a skiing holiday.  They got married last year  in Oct.

Webpage of their wedding ceremony.

http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/10/solemnisation-ceremony.html

Cake cutting

http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/10/cake-cutting.html

Some pictures: ... pictures and videos ain't so good cause its taken from my handphone.  Well, half a loaf is better than none right??

http://foreverknight-nk.blogspot.com/2007/10/wedding-pictures.html

My youngest sister Luisiawati.... but we call her Luisi (pronounce as Lucy)  Nickname - Malay Jew.

She works as a senior clinical researcher for Schering-Plough Research Institute.  She travels allot.  The nicknames was given by Rob.  Why??  She is calculative right down to the cent!   good part is she is visionary about EVERYTHING!!  Always thinking ahead .... because of that she is NEVER in trouble.  she has never tasted hard life.  As she say thinking pessimistically is what keep her going.  she travels extensively. 
 

She has two kids Sara and Zack (I've sent you photos of them before).

Husband - Robert Thomas Longbottom.  We call him Rob.  He works for Hitachi in the computer department.  Quiet and shy to people he doesn't know.  But once he gets to know you he's very open.  He believes in science and physical evidence.  He's very approachable.  Kind and thoughtful.

My parents have been divorced for a long time and my dad remarried to the most wonderful woman.  I am so happy to have her as a stepmother.

My mum is a retired Teacher with her health going down the drain.  Her behaviour is child like.  Sometimes she will belittle you and pick on you for no reason.  Basically turning back into a kid.  For my part I just take her words with a pinch of salt and do my best to be with her.

My dad - he's a retired sea captain.  He's born 1933 and healthier than most men his age!!  He still swims which is good for him.  My step mum she is also retired (sorry but I have no idea what she was doing before).  She is a widower whose husband died of cancer about 7 years ago.  They have 3 kids (they are nice people but I rarely see them because they are all in Malaysia).  So my dad and mama stay in Johor Baru in Malaysia during the week days and in Singapore for most weekends.  I love both of them.

Me??   - My nickname by my family - airhead.

Why??  Cause I have the idealism of life which they say its only in my head and not realistic.  To them there is no such thing as peace for the world due to the long drawn war and battle for peace for countries that have been fighting like for the longest time EVER.

My passion is in teaching and still is.


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: