Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Family Happiness

The weekend was great.  The weather was cool with light showers that lasted for several hours that cooled the environment and that was a comfort in itself.  Saturday morning I was up and about all spruced up.  Both the Longbottoms and the Logans was here for the evening.  The kids as usual gave me such entertainment.  Oh how I love my nieces and nephews! 

Talking of property market in Singapore  is a hot topic these days.  For dinner, my second sister Zan and youngest sister Luisi went to  Jurong POint which is just one station away (its similar to the metro system you have over there).  Different types of dishes was set .... a little of everything  ...... Middle Eastern, Chinese and Malay dishes.  Dessert chocolates and Bens and Jerrys.  Hhhhhhmmmm Yumminess!!

Rob my brother-in-law set the new  PC up.  Thanks to him ..... its much faster now.  Well,  actually ......... he got a new PC and gave his old one to us.  Well, not the entire PC .... after all a monitor is a monitor.  Our monitor still works fine.  So he just swapped the CPU.  Thanks to him its better now.  As I am typing this I am watching Ben Hur of 1959.  How I loved the voice of Charlton Heston.  He has played in all the major movies.  The Tem Commenments as Mosses was the other movie which I enjoyed watching.

OoooooooooH thank you Rob.

I have watched this before and I love to watch historical epics movies.  Just the day before yesterday I was watching Gone With the Wind with Clark Gable.  Since I have been watching CSI during the week I need not catch up today.  Sad don't you think to keep the days occupied by just be telly?  But it does give me temporary entertainment and enjoyment.

Tomorrow I will be taking my mum out for some fresh air.  She needs it though she is old.  Hence, the only comfort she has are in her children, grandchildren and sons-in-laws.  As I am sure that you see the same thing too when you are with your parents.  They joy they gave us .... now its our turn to give what little we have and all the comfort we can.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: