Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Writing Standard

You know .... I always love reading what you write but I sometimes find ~~~~~~~

Your articles may be undeveloped there are no additional information or explanation. Hey, you should add more factual information.

You have to be specific enough to invite others to understand and write on the issue or topics so there can be effective comparisons to other's experience. If an article includes too many points of focus, it is difficult to title effectively. An article that is too general should be broken up into several different and more focused articles. Or, you may need to just choose one focus and develop one point more thoroughly.

This concludes that the approach to some of your articles was not sufficiently focused.

Hey, don't stress lah ........ just my opinion. I have the faith that one day your dream when you were a little girl MIGHT one day be realised. You are good you know. BUT ...... you can be better. Focus darling.

Take care and all the best ya!


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: