Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rightful Place

Today before I left for LP I wanted to bring mum along.  So I smsed my dad asking his permission.  After all it is his house.  Her Luisi, I am not that unthinkable ok.  I know I've been nick named Airhead for a reason.  But I do know my place.  Dad said no.  So its a no go.  He thought is would not be appropriate since he has remarried and if something should happen the blame would fall on him.

I bought our gossip paper the New Paper and went over to LP.  Made my usual coffee, changed into my shorts and settle down to read my email and watched re runs of CSI NY.

One of my Egyptian friend send me some photos of Horses and that brought me back to memories of a Big Book I wrote in 2003.  Ya. maybe one day I'll put it up on my blog ya.

Nothing doing since all my laundry was done yesterday.  Its a hot day today and I am perspiring like a stuck pig.

Well, its 19:12hrs now and should be getting back to JE but I would be back at LP tomorrow at 15:00 or 14:00hrs. .... depends on me I guess.

So my Darling Princess ......... I hope all is well with you and that you manage to sit down with Mama.  You have BIG things going on dear.  Focus k and don't let it erupt what you have in your hands.




Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: