Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

What a Day!!

Yesterday ..... Ana and her mum spent the day here.  It was a hot but breezy day.  It was a nice day for a swim.  Wow!!  Its been ages since I have been in the pool.  Out of pure laziness giving excuses of being busy which is true.  But I suppose I could make the time if I wanted to.  The water was freezing ..... well, that normally happens on hot days.  But once you are in the pool.it was ok.  Ana didn't come down with us .... she just wanted to rest and chat with her friends on-line.

So we had the afternoon swim and was famished by the time we were done.  Showered, got dressed and left for Jurong Point.  Its a shopping complex near my place.  One station away.  It was eve of Chinese New Year all shops or rather most shops would be closed.  I did tell the mum that but she did not heed my warning and still we left.  I had to follow her.

True enough the food stalls are closed all except for KFC, Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut and Delifrance.  So we had some pasta from PIzza Hut and some chicken from KFC and went back home.  Set the food down and the telly on as well ....... American Idol season 7.  Watched it for a laugh.  I actually liked Simon Cowell.  His funny and his views are sometimes merciless to one's ego.

They left once it ended for it was already late and Ramlah, Ana's mum was getting sleepy.  Later I did some house chores before I slept.  But I was not sure why I could not sleep.  I got up and watched History channel and the were showing USS Indianapolis and the Mafia story on Valachi.  Absolutely amazing.  But the Indianapolis story really touched me as do most history.  I get a little emotional when wound up about something.  By the time I went to bed its about 5am or later!!!

This morning I got up at close to 3pm!!  Made my lunch and coffee.  I NEVER start the day without coffee.  I didn't do much today.  I must have over done myself yesterday .. suddenly I was hit by an excruciating back pain.  I have never encountered this before and not quite sure what to do.  I took some paracetamol for it.  Hhhhhmmm doesn't seem to work.  Perhaps I need someone with the magic touch to massage me  .

I hope to get better tomorrow.  My cousin has a small get together - some form of thanksgiving for the birth of her grandchild.  I called her up already and regretfully told her that I might not be able to make it.

Some sad news for the day ... my closest friend grand father passed away yesterday and this morning at 2am Ana's grand dad also passed away.  *sighs*

As I am writing this Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is playing in the background on HBO. 

I am glad to hear that you are  doing better than me.  Today is Thursday and its a Public Holiday because of the Chinese New Year so it will be a long weekend.  Offices will only open on Monday.

I love travelling and meeting new people. I have worked in England doing various odd jobs. I have relatives in the UK and went there often as all my sisters were studying there in different parts of the UK. Countries I have visited:
  • Far East – Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Indonesia

  • Middle East – Jordan and Jeddah

  • Other countries – Europe, Britain, Australia and Canada.

I do not have any favourite country.  Though I enjoyed Italy tremendously ..... well, maybe because its rich in history.  I to loved Germany and Austria.  Vienna ... there's a garden there where they play waltz music through the night and you can see couples dancing.  Its such a beautiful sight!

Jordan - Aman ..... another country reeked in history and its also a VERY expensive place.  Everything is in US dollars.  There are other very interesting countriestoo.  Anyways if I were to tell you all of them .... this email will never end!!  Ha ha.


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: