Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Exhausting Day!

Yesterday 13th Feb was my Princess's birthday whilst I spent the day at the hospital.  *sighs*   I brought grapes, oranges and a peanutbutter sandwich for my breakfast and lunch.  Well, having no job means doing my best to stretch as much as I can.  The day was long and tiring.  Being indoors and in air con environment sucks.  I hate not having fresh air or not be able to see the sun or outdoor.  I just don't fancy "fake" environment, unless its an extremely hot day.  It was not a hot day.  It was cloudy and cool with occasional breeze.

By the time the doc reviewed me it was past 5pm.  I am so happy that the doc cleared me and my white blood cells are back to normal except for my bp which was still low.  Oh well .... my bp is like forever low 90/60 is not low to me.  the lowest as I recall was 80/40.

Wishing I was with  Ana celebrating her birthday she must be having a ball of a time with her friends.  I took a cab home .... the minute I walked through the door.  I put the kettle on and made myself a hot cup of coffee.   Hhhhhhhhhmmmm.  i rested awhile and the days just passed me by!  It was an exhausting day.  I laid down on the sofa, turn the telly on but I have no clue to what I was watching or even listening.  Manage to chat up with some of my friends and they cheered me up.

Thanks Wat for your photos.  You look like you and Simon are enjoying yourselves.

I sooooooooo hate my life.  I hate not having a job.  Luisi told me to just look for something less stressful as long as I can have some pocket money.  I hate to say this but she is so right.  Yup, yup, I so hate it when you are right  :(  sad but true.

You can tell I added new stuff on my blog and changed the skin as well.  I think its cool!

Today is Velentine's Day and was woken up by my mother's call.  I did not do anything much just skimmed through the papers circling potential companies.  Doing resume, cover letters, check my email.  Wishing you were here with me .... well ...... maybe someday ....

Watched Dr Zhivago and the history on Rwanda and the Genocide period.

I didn't do anything exciting except to argue with my cuzz about Hope and Fear and that I believe that both must coexists.

I was being invited by Chomelanggun to play Monopoly with her and Princess.  Sorry guys can't Hope you all had a better day than me!!  Wishing I was there playing Monopoly with you.

Well ............ its now 4.21am and I think I better hit the sack soon.  Nyte nite


Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: