Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

How evil are you?

hey girl .... don't be such an angel k. U'll only get hurt. C where u r now!! There's no harm in screaming or throwing rocks u kno!

Good
You aren't evil, but you can have fun sometimes! You pay your dues to society and recycle when you can. You don't enjoy seeing people or animals in pain, but hey, what's wrong with being a carnivore?


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.

No comments: