Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Zack's3rd Birthday!

This would probably the last celebration before they shift out in June. I enjoyed it tremendously. It was in Jan on the 9th but was celebrated on the 11th since it falls on a Saturday. He so grown up .... can't even believe that he plays rugby.

The only one absent is batgal and simon. Ha ha. so here's the photos. sorry it was a little late. But better late than never right?? ;)















No comments: