Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cheer Up by Bob

Send Cheer Up ecards!

 Cheer Up!

I was really depressed last week after talking to Jeffrey about his Valentine's Day surprise to Kate. I was reminiscing about Aaliyah when Megan called to help her with the computer. I guess I was looking really depressed and more quiet than normal, so she asked me what the matter was. I told her about how I used to plan stuff for Aaliyah too and how I really miss her. Megan looked helpless. We talked about my date with the redhead and how it went so horribly wrong. Sometimes I think I'm the one who's doing all the wrong moves. Maybe I'm just oblivious to things or I lost my mojo or whatever I had. Maybe Aaliyah loved me so much that she tolerated all my shortcomings until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Look Bob, you need to relax and just have fun for a while," said Megan, "Maybe having a relationship right now for you is not the best thing. Why don't you date for a while and see the options out there for you? I'm sure something will work out. I mean, you're a great guy." She really tried her best to change my mood. "I don't think there's anyone out there for me Megan, I mean, she's gone and I don't think I'll be getting her back," I told her.

Then Megan said, "I'll tell ya what, I'll make a pact with you. If you're not married by the age of 35 and I'm not married, why don't we just marry each other?" I was stunned. Speechless. This is Megan we're talking about, folks. Someone I've known all my life--someone I've never expected in a million years would 'propose' to me. "Um... okay... since we're really great friends, I guess we can work something out like that."

There you have it folks, at least someone's out there for me. I'm not going to die alone, old and decrepit. I thought it was really sweet of her to say something like that. We made a pact and shook hands on it. Just like when we used to shake hands when we were kids back in Cali. It cheered me up a lot, that's for sure!



Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: