Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thanks For A Great Valentine's Day

Send Thanks For A Great Valentine's Day ecards!

 Thanks For A Great Valentine's Day [Feb 15]

This morning I walked in the door and all of them surprised me with the biggest Valentine I've ever seen! I mean, it was humongous! Everyone signed it just to cheer me up. I think the main organizer was Donna. I bet she got the message from my newsletter about the baby shower. Maybe she heard from Megan about how down I was.

Well, whatever it was, I'm not complaining. It was really nice of them to cheer me up and have some fun around the office. I might not have a significant O but hey, I have all these lovely ladies cheering me up. And I'm totally open for the market! I guess it all depends on your outlook. If you're down and depressed this VDay season, DON'T BE! Just because you don't have someone doesn't mean you don't have friends. They're good for all seasons, and not just a day in the year. Besides, Valentine's Day is overrated. So, pick yourself by the bootstraps and thank your friends for being there for you through thick and thin. Stop focusing on yourself and start appreciating what you have--well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway.



Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

No comments: