Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Aftermath

Thursday, 24th May
 
In the morning I had to ask for a Comot and later by noon I insisted I wanted to walk to the bathroom myself.  So I had a Health Care Assistant to accompany me.
 
I rested most of the time that day and was feeling restless and can't do much.  But I walked anyways.  Princess came in the night and we talked about school.  Her new class ..... Public Relations.
 
Next,Public Relation.  Princess first lecture was last week and the lecturer is Kristy,a journalist from China.  Her pronounciation of words in English is tormenting the whole class!  But she's very maple.  So far, Princess absolutely love this module! - "ya noe, so oh-my-thang.Hah!" Lectures won't be as boring cause this time, Princess sitting beside Yunee and Sherwin (the most happening ones in class!).  ... you can read more on the Princess's blog. 

 

After awhile she left the room was silent without her. *sighs*  I so can't wait going back to Woodlands!  But I promise my dad that I'll go back to Lakepoint when I'm discharge that will be the very next day!

 

Luisi saw me off and on .... hounding me about my past blah blah blah.  Its for this very reason that I reluctant want to tell my family anything!!  Despite of their good intentions.



New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

No comments: