Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Splintered Glass: Final Straw

Thursday May 3rd 2007
 
This was the final straw of the splintered glass .... for this is what Princess has promise me.  On this day you sat silently hoping in your heart that all will go as you want them to.... and I only pray for your successful progress and your safety.
 
I know how you are hurting baby for I am also hurting.  But I do not want to burden you with my sadness for you already have a load to carry.  For now we can only pray that one fine day our love ones will change for the better and that they realise the pain we go through and the sacrifices that we toil for their sake and sanity.
 
Without checking my bed I lie down tired and exhausted from the day's work and emotionally drained.  I felt a sharp pain in my back .... and notice broken glass ..... that is how I found out.  The splintered glass have not ended.
 
All I wanted at that very moment was to be with you baby .... but seeing you in THAT condition all I could utter was "I'm here for you and I love you baby."
 
The night ended in solitute though I hope its not for long. ... 


What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

No comments: