Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Princess TP Mates :)

Monday 25th June 2007

Today I had a few errands and I needed to pick up my pace and kick ass before 1st July. Having just few hours of sleep all my appointments nearly slipped my memory.

But I manage to buck up have a quick change and met OG at 1.30pm at Bugis. Its been ages since I've met my cousin. So we did allot of catching up. Before I left Hotty was around but he was completely knocked out also from lack of sleep.

Princess met Jazzmann and got 2 new pairs of shoes. Its very pretty sneakers and much need shoes. The privacy was welcomed by Princess which I guess she needed to have without Hotty around .... to his disappointment. (No hard feelings Hotty ok)

BTW - OG keep in touch ya and let's not wait for a year to do this k. I enjoyed our meeting. It was good to catch up.

Since I had tuition in that vicinity I paid her a visit since it was quite some time since I last saw her. Tuition went well and by the time I got back to Woodlands the TP mates was there. It was good to see the Princess distress with OTHER friends.

By the time I got up ..... Princess got breakfast for me on the table. Oooooh thanks dear. Yummy tooo! The "Ghetto" BOY left in a disguise. Hee. Hee. .... Cute. Love the sunnies ;)

Ayuni was here as well. Good to see you girl. Now - both playing Monopoly and chatting.

No comments: