Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Travellers

Being sooooo "busy" and with loads on my mind ..... I really can't keep track of the days and date. ....
 
Yesterday somewhere in the mid-afternoon I went over to Grangeford to see my niece and nephew which I have not seen for the longest time!!  When I got there Sara has not stopped talking and eagerly show me a picture of some form of building with the words "I LOve You".  She and Zack have grown soooooo much its unbelievable!!
 
I found out that the do not have a scanner which I so badly needed at that point of time.
 
So the only other place that has a scanner and is convenient to drop mum off is at Lakepoint.  My mum and her heavy bags full of pastries and groceries.  We took a cab down spent few hours there.... Manage to chat with Ace!  Was surprise to hear that he was at the Princess's lair.  Wish I was there Ace.  But I am sure there are other times.
 
SUDDENLY!!  I realised that I left my hand phone at Grangeford!!  Aaargh!!!
 
Had tuition I don't think I can be asked after travelling all that we so I postponed it till tomorrow which is today.
 
Another surprise ..... Princess's Cousin and some mates could not find ANY lodging after travelling all this way from Malaysia.  So we offered our humble abode.
 
So at the meantime IN A CAB I went from Lakepoint to Grangeford to Jurong East and finally to Woodlands!!!  Phew!  Finally!!  All because I left in a haste without checking my things.  Ha ha ha.
 
Princess and I had a good chat while waiting for our guests ... and found out that Princess's Mother Tongue is loosing touch!!  Nah, just the environment dear.  You speak ok when you are with your friends right??  It was good to have that time to chat .... from XXX ;) to ...... whatever it was AND IS .... for EVERY STEP TO FREEDOM THERE'S A RESPONSIBILITY TO YOURSELF which will and may have some effect to those you love. .... I trust you baby.
 
So the travellers had to Sardined themselves in the only den that's a spare.  Well, half a loaf is better than none.  But I guess they are pretty good at roughing things out.  They listed the places that would interest them and the "how to get there".
 
Princess and I helped them put a list of what to do and where to go for the day.
 
Princess was the last to knock out!


New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

No comments: