Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Never Judge a Book by its Cover

Saturday 23rd June 2007

Today Princess went out with her friends. It was as she had expected with all THE FANATICS around. She kept her cool. But hey ..... how much can a girl takes when being pushed to the edge!! A "LITTLE" cat doing the cat walk like it was a model's runway with eyes rolling up to the heavens. With stares directed at Princess .... what the hell was that?? You got a problem with Princess?? You can take it up with her you know. She's can be as fiesty as you @*%$!!

What aweful night it was!!

Have you not heard .... love your friends but KEEP your enemies closer?? Sometimes it may seem that one is hanging out with your very rivals THAT ver act does not necessarily mean that SHE IS ONE OF THEM! Get it.

Knowing of THE RIVAL's sources she hung out with her indirectly prodding for clues of "THE Ghetto" boys current affairs. Just to compare if there is anythning new that she is not aware off. The Rival hung out with Princess because .... I don't know ... she probably figures that she too can be Miss Popular by doing that. Who knows! So I guess you just have to take her words with a pinch of salt.

But at the same time the wind blew whispers through the Princess's ears which aches more than she can bear. She took a break and wanted to get away from it all. She cordially blew kissess and hugs and bid SOME of them a very fond farewell.

The night was ALMOST over or so she thought. When she was accidentally spotted with her friends. But THE SPOTTER fail too see the whole picture. When she got home with the Home Sweethearts it even frustrates more than ever. .... All the he said, she said, I said, ..... whoever said keeps going around. It muddles the situation even more!!

The night ended with tears and comfort from the love ones with Hotty included.



Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: