Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Proposal

Friday, 1st June
 
Till this day all I receive was news that my Darling was doing well and working hard.  Chomelanggun was also having a tiff with her other half and Princess was hibernating.  But she was eager to look forward to the weekend as she picture herself painting the town red and brightly lit colours.
 
Princess was great being a "Little Missy" dressing my wound and making sure that the wound is ok.  I'm so grateful for her and Chomelanggun keeping close to the doctor's recommendations of diet.  Both pampering me like a Queen!!
 
Somewhere in the evening while I was in the loo taking a crap there was a call on my cell .... "Oi!  Your BF is on the line.  Urgent!  Urgent!"  I was wondering what is so urgent and if he could called back later ... but since the knocking was with such urgency I could not refuse the call and I took it.
 
"I've got something to tell you which I could not contain any longer but I'm afraid of your answer."  There was a long silence on both sides. "Erm .."  I persuaded him to tell me what was it that was in his heart. "Maybe I should just email you."  He finally said.
 
I said "What?"  with cringing eyebrows.  "No.  I do not want you to email me, I want to hear it from the horse's mouth!"  My voice was slightly raised and wish I had not done so.  But you must realise that I was in an uncomfortable position where Mr Brown is just knocking at the door (meaning I'm half way taking a crap!)
 
He finally uttered the words "Will you marry me?"  I was so stunt that I just could not believe my ears.  I just stared at the phone with mouth gaping speechlessly.  "Are you still there?"  He asked quietly.  A slow "Yes, I'm still here." was all I could muster.  "So, will you marry me?"  He repeated the question.
 
In all of my excitement in disbelief "Yes, I will marry you my Darling."  I must have repeated that about three times!!  I can hear his excitement over the other side.  I hung up and shouted with excitement too.
 
I finally came out of the bathroom and told them that he proposed to me and I said yes.  I was on cloud nine and was in dream like.  I could not think straight for the next couple of days.  Much less sleep!
 
All I could pray now that all will go well and that Princess will once again rejoice as I wish the same for Chomelanggun.
 
 
 


New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

No comments: