Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Operation

Wednesday, 23rd May
 
Today was the day of the operation and I was anxious and scary.  I fasted the night before and in the morning they prep me with the last blood test and saline drip with God knows only what cocktail mixture in it.  Reading encouraging words from old emial from my Darling calmed me down.  Though I was guilty of not telling him about the Opeation.
 
15:00 sharp they wheeled me in on the 3rd floor.  While waiting for the consultant.  They checked my IV making sure its in working condition.  They basically run down on what's going to happen.
 
They were not pleased with the position of the IV and wanted to do another one perhaps at my leg or somewhere else.  I immediately struggle with what strength I have and they hated me for it.  Out of impatience they put me under as quickly as poassible ...... Gosh!!  This is the worst horrible team I've come across!!
 
Cholecystectomy
For gall bladder removal

Cholecystectomy is the operation for removal of the gall bladder. Traditionally the surgery is carried out through an incision in the right side of the upper abdomen. More recently the surgery has been carried out through a laparoscope employing 3 or 4 small incisions. Which they successfully did on me.  Where the stone was as big as my thumb.  The doctor teased me later that I could make a pendant out of it!!

 

Anatomy and Physiology

 

The gall bladder is a small pear shaped organ located beneath the liver in the right side of the upper abdomen.

 

 

Finally went all was over and I finally awoke ..... I had to touch the first human face to make sure I was not dreaming.  I was searching for familiar faces.  I saw Catwoaman, my dad and the rest.  My dad and Catwoman took turns feeding me.

 

The nurses monitored me closely that night.  After awhile they jabbed me again and I was completely knocked out!



Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: