Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Rainbow Colours .... Dashed

Saturday, 2nd June
 
Men!!  What do they want from us?  Is it cause they know and are aware that we will forever be with them that they take things for granted??  Don't they know we have feelings and needs too??  Just because we understand their needs that should not give them an excuse to us like ... "its ok. she's easy to please.  she'll understand."
 
Aaaaargh!!  Though this is so wrong and yet its happening all around.  Princess expectation for the day was dashed and she hibernates another day. 
 
Chomelanggun has some internal issues which needed to be settle with kinfolks as I do too.  Hhmmm trying to avoid any unpleasantness.  But yeah, I know its wrong for me not to call them.  I will do that soon.  But I'm ok and recovering I should be back to work soon.
 
More sleep for US treos, more video watching, more eating.  I'm so tired of being bored .... yet there is nothing much I can do.
 


New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

No comments: