Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank You

Like Princess said ...... allot has happen in a matter of few weeks which has turned to months.
 
I thank you all for your "WONDERFUL" comments on my tag.  I will tell my story in due course.  Be patient ya.  Inspired by a movie which Princess thought it a good idea to watch.  It was Baby. 
 
Its serves as a gentle reminder to us all on What is LOVE actually.
 
Thank you Princess for walking this journey with me.
 
I love you always through and through.


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: