Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cloud Nine

Thursday, 7th June
 
Its already been a couple of days that Chomelanggun left home in search for some fortune.  Princess and I are already missing her.  :(  The long chats, watching Lord of the Rings marathon for every time we feel restless, midnight snacks.
 
Princess's next assignment is more challenging than the previous one.  The topic she chose was close to her heart and I've confident that she'll do well as she had done so in her previous assignment.
 
Yesterday, was the first time my Darling and I spoke for along time .... without realising the time.  Gosh!!  I so miss you and can't wait to be in your arms.  Please be safe for money is useless if you are not by my side for without you I am almost nothing.
 
He was eager to show me the engagement ring as Princess and I day dream of a wedding made in heaven!  What a bliss!!  But its only a dream.  Will it be a reality?  I guess only time will tell.
 
Yesterday, Princess and I listened to the CD which she just received from Flame.  Special note inside out cases.  Thank you boyz.  Love the songs and you people are so talented and very lucky.  Good luck for all your future endeavours. ... erm .... don't forget us in your success ya.


What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

No comments: