Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Six of Swords by Galendri

Hey Girl,
 
This one is for all the hard work and effort that you have put in this far!  Good for you.
 

Today's Card

 
The Six of Swords card suggests that your power today lies in transition
 
You have what you need and ARE willing to trust the process order to move on, seek refuge or new opportunity. YOU ARE NOT willing to remain where your perceptions are invalidated but being vulnerable you must rely on guidance to move in a new direction or trust that you can make it or be led to security and new hope.
 
'Wherever I go, there I am.' I am empowered by perseverance and your virtue is survival.


What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

No comments: