Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

How Am I

Finally I'm updating my blog using Princess's new laptop.  Since she has already updated hers and encouraged me to do so. ..... so hence,
 
I'll do my best in recall the events that have happened of late.
 
Yeah, I'm doing fine with Princess's gentle hands.  My wounds are healing though progress is slow and frustrating but healing nevertheless.
 
Thank you for taking care of me Princess and Chomelanggun.  Can't live without the two of you :) .... ok three not forgetting my Dearest Darling for without him I am nowhere.


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: