Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another Emergency Ride

Wednesdaay, 16th May
 
From May the 10th onwards I had to put aside all other issues that's been hampering my mood and exhausting me beyond one's imagination!  First was my tutoring, the shifting of office, suitors to view the Princess's domain, my Darling too been working on a tight schedule.  Inside me I feel like screaming my lungs out.
 
This morning went off from Woodlnads as usual with Princess.  Got to work and after few hours a gripping pain paralysed me and I took a couple of pain killers hoping it will go away.  But it persisted. JC called an ambulance and was immediately brought to Alexandra Hospital.  I didn't know what to do nor who to call.  Due to my friction with my family I decided not to call them and told JC if anyone call he should just say I'm not around.
 
Chomelanggun called me while I was in the the observation ward.  I didn't know what to say .... so I told her the truth and she told Princess.  She went through the roof!!  But at the same time I was glad that I know I can rely on her.  Princess was just mad for me not telling her WHICH I should have done in the first place.
 
She came that night with Mr Irreplaceable and brought all my needs.  I could not tell her much as even the doctors have got no clue JUST YET.
 
All I know was that my BP was super low it was 76/66 and that I was tired and exhausted.
 
I can only hope the doctor will find out someting SOON!!  For the pain killers no matter how strong it was didn't even help.  It just made me more numb :( 


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: