Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Vice

Tuesday, 22nd May
 
On this day I waited for Princess impatiently and I knew she was coming with Mr Band.
 
On this day I was disheartened by what Jazzmann wrote to me.  It was the harshes things I've ever read from him.  I was so crying my eyes out ..... and didn't know what to do.
 
Its been ages since I've had a killer puff and I was so dying for one.  She finallhy came I met her downstairs in Princess's black jacket zipped till the top.  I told her what Jazzmann wrote and we talked about it and she held me even tighter telling me and reassuring me me not to give up for there are other people who cares.
 
I so love you Princess.  I so love you my Darling toooo.
 
Finally I had my puff and was a little calmed down.  Princess and company left and I went back to my bed after lights out.  It was quiet though there are few long term "patients".  I suppose they stay there cause there is noone to take care of them.  Its almost like the movie "Outsiders".  Even an old lady can become a mafia!!  Though this is the first hospital where I've come across such funny patients!!


All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

No comments: