Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Jazzmann & ME

Sorry folks but I have been busy so have been kind of lost touch.  As promise this is my story to share as you have shared your pain and sufferings with me.  This is via email cause of some hick-cups I have been experiencing.  Whatever I write here is ONLY from my stand point with some excerpts from your own words.
 
I met Jazzmann aka Fauzi on the net just like some of you.  So each not knowing of the other.   First I'd like to thank you for sharing with me your pain and sufferings while you were with Fauzi.  That in itself gave me the encouragement that I am not alone in this.  Thank you also for all your tags I much appreciated.
 
Though I know how anger can easily consume us filling our hearts with hatred and revenge.  Let's try to be civil with each other and let bygones be bygones.  The reason why Fauzi can have multiple partners is because he NEVER had a care or concern in his heart.  So it was quite easy for him to conveniently lie to us.  Like all of you I too was taken in by his sweet words and his always knowing how to give you romantic surprises, his show of care and concern and thoughtful gifts.  Funny, that some of his romantic poems .... sharing with the SAME girls!!  Which we all found out later.  Now, we can just laugh at it.  ha ha.  
 
All of you have read on my blog how Apple Blossom got over him .... 9 months is long and torturing.  I just want to be as strong as Chomelanggun or any of you.
 
I don't know who ----- you are.  As you only left ---- mark on my tag but I can make a guess.  I have seen your pictures with Jazzmann, you are ever so beautiful with long straight hair.  Gosh!!  You are a million times prettier than me!!  Don't let anger consume you ya.
 
It was only after 5 years and 10 months that Fauzi admitted that there was no care or concern .... he did it because he had to.  Shocked and stunned.  But ya my Baby Princess his own blood kept me together.  This was just a day before the operation.  I am soooooooo grateful for you baby for being there for me.
 
I use to have a tight fist but the more I prayed I began to loose the tight fist.  As Jazzmann would always tell Princess and I ... HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY!  I know this is true though sometimes its hard as its only through natural course of our lives that sometime cloud our mind with doubt.
 
For whatever reasons Fauzi gives each of us girls. .... lets just forgive each other and move on.  They say a leopard doesn't change its spots .... but there is also a saying that once a thief not always a thief.  A person can turn into a new leaf for better.
 
Fauzi is a man with three children.  I never once believe that a man with three children can be TOTALLY heartless.  So he lies to us girls but he is a good responsible father.  Aishah and Fauzi are tied by marriage for whatever reasons he did doing what he had done .... I know not.  I want to believe he is a change person committed to his children and wife.  Perhaps all these current events have changed his attitude. .... though I have been told otherwise.  But I want to believe that its just a bad rumour.
 
Aishah wants to make the marriage work as much as Fauzi.   For better or worse, in sickness or in health till death takes them.  They have home and with that home can they make it better.  From what I experience communication is the key.  People always fight because of COMMUNICATION!
 
So TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE DIVINE. ERR means to go astray.  No one is perfect except God.  To err is human ... we are only human to commit sins BUT through that act we also hope to realise and to change all the wrongs into rights.


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: