Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tour Guide

Today the boys were up early downing themselves with Blueberry Tea and NO breakfast!!  While Princess doll herself up. .... Finally done.  So my dear little Princess a Tour Guide for the day!!
 
When they left I had my leisurely breakfast than answer some email.  Realise that there was some leaking going on .... so I guess I'll be heading there to see that my mum don't do any further damage!!
 
I had a dream that Nic was back and all was well.  I hope my dream will come true and that I am not just cahsing rainbows.  I cried some yesterday after quite some time.  Gosh!!  How I miss him so.
 
Anyways .... let see how the day turns out ...... wish for more smiles   


The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

No comments: