Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bullet Out


Friday 22nd June 2007

I must have slept for few hours before I was woken up first with my bad nose than just before I was just about to knocked out again ... an urgent call from Catwoman. Like a terrible disaster had just happened. In the final analysis the only way to solve the problem was for her to come down to Woodlands yet again.

Lack of finance force her to come down in a cab. FINALLY, did her printing in BLUE!! I cooked lunch and toasted bread. Catwoman left and I took another 2 more panadol for my cold and back and neck ache. But at 7pm I went out with Princess recapping of that "OUTRAGE" incident. It's not your fault Princess. I guess its just THAT animal in them. .... some are just more dangerous than others. I would like to thank all my "Babies" for your concern and comfort that you have given me through out the course of my turmoil. Even though this is just the tip of the iceberg. I know I can pull through these hard and trying times.

Came home cooked dinner. We had a wonderful home cooked dinner. Gosh!! I miss that so much. Princess downloaded all the pictures from the picnic she had at the Botanical Gardens with C.H.A.T.S. I noted that her photography skills have improved tremendously. (Do check it out on her blog).

Today is also the day they were going to operate on Nic for a gun shot wound. I was so worried its freaking me out despite of the doctor's assurance. To God be the Glory, the operation has been successfully done without any harm on his leg. The bullet has been removed and his leg is safe. He is sleeping with a much needed rest.

Saturday 23rd June 2007

Today Princess is out doing more research and I hope she gets to interview the person she is hoping to get something for her assignment. Plus its the 2nd launching of the SleeQ's album. I am so suuuuuperrrrrrrrr proud our you guys and thanks for the special message on your album cover.

Nic you just hang in there ok. Princess and I will be waiting for you.



Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: