Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

All I Need Is .......

Since you walked into my life when when my life was the shallowest and all seems dark.  You were a God sent at a time I was uncertain and unsure.....  You were and ARE my knight in shining armour.  You accepted me and those I love without contest.  Leaving your comfort zone and claiming me and US to be one.
 
All I Need

All I Need is
Your love to surround me like the air that I breathe.
All I Need is Your kiss to touch me as gentle as a breeze.
All I Need is Your touch as tender as that of a child.
All I Need is Your hug is as warm, meek, and mild.
All I Need is for Each day we grow older and its plain to see,
The love that you give me is all that I need.
 
Just remember that what God Giveth God Taketh.  Material wealth is someting we all can work for.  It may be hard but at least we have each other.  To me you are all the wealthe that I need.....  Ooops ... btw .... you still got to propose to me one more time k :)   {I'm being cheeky here;) }
 
Love Spell

Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart,
and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.
 
Thank your kind words after my operation.  Sorry I didn't tell you earlier.  Fear stopped me I guess and I was wrong.  Thank you for taking my heart into your hand.  For that I love you more and more as each day passes us by.

Sun Rise

The grey began to fade,
As the colours filled the sky,

The chill began to warm,
As the sun began to rise.

A lost girl found direction,
As the eastern orb rose high,
The dark sky turned to blue,
Like the colour of your eyes
(ok NOT your colour but.... nevertheless ....  ;).

Dark turned to light,
Grey turned to blue,
Lost became found,
That's when I found you.
(but I always like to think we found each other)
 
Your Sweetheart Forever
With all of my love ....
hugs and kisses


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: