Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Search for a Lost One

Wednesday, 30th May
 
For the past few days all I've ben doing was to eat, sleep, watch telly, receiving news from my Darling, Princess my faithful companion accompanied me along with Chomelanggun.  But today was the day I went back to the Woods.
 
Both mother and daughter came to fetch me and they stayed a bit watching a comedy movie and a little of MTV .... Princess all time fave channel.  I showered while they packed some necessary stuff and we called a cab and by the time we got back was about 9pm plus.  I miss the place soooo much its unbelievable!!  My Batman bedroom.  I rested for a little while Princess caught up with me on some news that has been happening lately.
 
A call from Mr Irreplaceable's mum and bro .... apparently not realising the seriousness of the matter which angered us after the fact. *sighs* ...
 
Not feeling all that great but concern took over my energy and US the treos prepared for our search.  Princess called him about a million times to no avail, we called all his friends but no one knew his whereabouts, we sms him all sorts of last altimatim ..... but was unsuccessful.
 
We started first with the school grounds hoping that there might be the school care taker or security.  But there was none.  We search his normal haunts but he was nowhere to found. .... Finally he replied to Princess's plea and called back.  By than our emotions overwelmed us.  With hot steaming tears falling unctrollably trying her best to hide it.  But we know her better.
 
We went home trying to rationalise the event - but nothing rational came to mind.  I was totally speechless when I spoke to him as I could not find any words ... kind nor harsh. 
 
As usual we each went to our own bedding trying our best to sleep it off.  Princess found it the hardest.  I know how you are hurting baby and I share what you feel.  Try and rest your head baby for this is only the beginning of a new battle for ALL of us.
 
Take care k and I love you always as you Love me.  These three words you uttered when I was recovering were the words that gave me strength as I hope that these very words will strengthen you for there are others that LOVE YOU too baby.


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: