Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

1st Time by Simon

FIRST TIME SEX
A girl  asks her boyfriend to come over
Friday night to
meet,
and  have dinner with her parents. Since
this is such
a big  event, the girl announces to her
boyfriend that
after  dinner, she would like to go out
and make love for
the
first  time
The  boy is ecstatic, but he has never
had sex
before, so he takes a trip to the
pharmacist to get
some  condoms. He tells the pharmacist
it's his first
time  and the pharmacist helps the boy
for about an hour.
He  tells the boy everything there is to
know about
condoms and sex.
At the  register, the pharmacist asks the
boy how many
condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack,
10-pack, or family
pack.
The  boy insists on the family pack
because he
thinks  he will be rather busy, it being
his first time
and
all.

That  night, the boy shows up at the
girl's parents house and  meets his girlfriend at the door.
"Oh, I'm so excited for  you to meet my parents, come on in!"
The  boy goes inside and is taken to the
dinner table
where  the girl's parents are seated. The
boy quickly
offers  to say grace and bows his head.
A  minute passes, and the boy is still
deep in prayer,
with  his head down.
10  minutes pass, and still no movement
from the boy.
Finally, after 20 minutes with his head
down, the
girlfriend leans over and whispers to
the boyfriend,
"I had  no idea you were this religious."
The  boy turns, and whispers back, "I had
no idea
your  father was a pharmacist."


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: