Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Persisting Pain

Monday, 21st May
 
Now besides visitors like my family, Princess and company and Catwoman too .... really appreciate your presence but last but not least news from my Darling which I receive every two days.  Gosh!  That's seems like eternity but he faithfully writes.  Muaah!!  I love you so much dearest.
 
The pain still persisted and I was getting bored and eager waiting for time to go back.  But it was not meant to be.  They discovered a stone in my Gall Bladder and decided to operate on it on Wednesday, 23rd May.
 
As they discuss about the operation and told me about this Key Hole surgery.  After viewing the sate of my body they thought that it might not be possible because of my past operations.  *sighs* the story of life!  However, after having said that nevertheless they will still try.
 
So at the mean time more drugs was poured into me .... I feel like I just drank a bottle of Vodka!!
 
A new plug for the IV is needed and since I have fine veins it was difficult.  You can be the best of doctors and still can't get a hit!  Finally they picked a spot ... just below my elbow!  My mum was cute for it was on this very day she bought me a Girrafe stuff toy which snuggle nicely for my arm and also protecting the IV!
 
Today was also the day Princess needs to do her printing for her project after trying and trying unsuccessfully and wasting money as well.  But I guess that's part of the trial and error portion.  As I mention many moons ago she chose to do a 12 page magazine but finally decided to do a 10 page magazine.  This would mean that there are two blank pages at the back.  I hope and pary they will not cut marks for that!!
 
I've to thank Catwoman for helping top-up some dosh for Princess otherwise this would not have been possible.  I would have done it myself if I was not hospitalised.  So thank you Catwoman
 
I'm so proud of her work it was an amazing job .... well done Princess!!


Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

No comments: