Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Brain Cells

Thursday 21st June 2007
 
Catwoman just coming back from her diving trip immediately following a chalet stay following a long headache of assignment.
 
After much persuasion and out of no choice at all she had to come down to Woodlands!!  Yippee!!  I almost forgot what's it like to do assignment!  The last assignment was Princess .... and that she did most of the leg work.
 
The minute she walked in .... all we did was to catch up on what's been happening.  This was great as its been ages since I last saw her.
 
Princess came home with Hotty in the early evening and by 23:00 we were all hungry and Catwoman ordered Mc Donalds for all of us.  We ate hungrily while watching "Prison Break 2" on telly.  But we pushed on grinding the books.  Catwoman taking short power naps.  By the time we were done .... it was close to 4am!!  Catwoman had to take a cab home PLUS MID NIGHT CHARGE ... sorry dear but I'm a little short myself :)
 
I was feeling soooo hot I needed a shower .... what a time for the heater to go bust!!  Ok.  So the cold shower ain't all that bad.


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: