Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Princess's Day Out

Sunday, 3rd June
 
Today Princess said that its all over and I need to get a breather .... which was Waaaaayyyyyy overdue!  Well, Cinderella came knocking at the door and I wished her a Happy 17th Birthday! - Yeah, you can read about that on Princess's blog.
 
But for my part ... I think Cinderella's look as change but I was not surprised as Princess had already warned me earlier.  Wondering if she has really changed internally but for that I guess only time will tell.  As time past by .... I've seen so many of the Evigian babies changing as they grow into young adolescents.
 
Went to Flame's debut album launch which was a success and I'm so proud of the "Ghetto" boyz.  Looks was given to Princess who knew OF her and all they could do was to watch with envy and if their green eyes working could kill it would have already done so.  Those around her observing her with hawk green eyes.  Observing her every move.  But Princess being the Princess that she is acted with cool airs ... as ONLY she knows better and those who are close will know the truth..... Gosh!!  If they only knew  :)
 
She came home happy and smiling and I am happy that she is happy.
 


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: