Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Polygamous & My Opinion

Polygamous does it really work?
 
Many have asked this of me since the time I had known that Jazzmann was tied which was in the last two years of our relationship.  This is my opinion.
 
Living in a cosmopolitan society and sometime surrounded by peer pressure things may not go into ones favour.  So we act upon impulse and what we want .... this doesn't necessarily be what we yearn for.
 
My opinion is Yes, it can work IF YOU MAKE IT WORK.  I think in cases like this is just tolerance.
 
I know of someone who is a second wife with a child.  They met in Paris, got married in the UK and it was blissful.  She gave birth to a beautiful daughter.   After awhile the Hubby dropped the bomb on her .... only then did she knew that he IS married with 8 children!!  He went to the Middle-east to work.  There he stayed under ONE ROOF with both wives and children.
 
I had the pleasure of staying with them whilst I was in Jeddah.  She was telling me that they shared everything and the housework was lighter as they did helped each other.  One week each.  The only akwardness that each felt that there was a lack of privacy since they are under one roof.  First wife would observe how second wife smootch and would try and follow suit.  Which I thought it was a little dumb because each person show their affection a different way.  Nevertheless, they are still together and still living under one roof .... only they have shifted to a bigger place.
 
My own mother knows someone who is married with three wives.  Only in this particular case the first wife seems to appear a little aloof and don't quite see eye to eye with the second and third wife.  So they go about their business separately.  However, the second and third wives get along well with each other.  So whenever there is a family gathering of any occation he would proudly bring both his second and third wife.  What does this show??  That it is possible to live, tolerate, forgive.
 
In the NEWPAPER recently, a wife recommended the husband to marry another and another. The man ended up having 3 or 4 wives.  Following our Islamic religion that forbids sex outside marriage, and the guy manipulates the situation and brainwash the wives working to his advantage.  In the end the daughters ended up being the victim!
 
The mother ACTUALLY allowed their daughters to have sex by the father???!!!!! Allowing incest union!!
 
Islam approves to a man marry 4 wives. But there's rules to abide. 
 

Under Muslim law a man is allowed up to four wives but he must be able to show that he can treat each woman equally and provide a separate home for each one. At present it's believed there are 300 polygamous families living in the UK.

If polygamous marriages are recognised under British law, polyandry – where women can have more than one husband – could also become law under our equal rights legislation.

 

This is also for the mormons who can marry up to five wives. .... But for a woman to have more than one husband .... well, that is not heard off.  Perhaps its because no matter how much equal rights we fight for ... the women always seems to be of the weaker sex.

 

So get along with each other is still tolerant, forgive, communication.

 

Jazzman's own blood took up the responsibility of having two wives.



Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: