Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Night After ....

Sunday 24th June 2007

I spoke to Jazzmann for a bit and he was polite. I was glad that we could be civil FINALLY!!

The day was slow and lazy. Its been ages since I cooked and that is what I just did!! Cooked lunch ...... Chicken in Tomato, prawns dipped in bread crumbs, creamy fishball soup and rice. Wow!! What a meal.

Princess and I watched telly ate to our hearts content. I ate and ate .... I guess I ate cause I'm stress..... as USUAL! That meal .. was not bruch nor was it high tea ... shall we say early dinner?? She and Baby Flame manage to iron things out which was great to hear.

By the time we were done it was close to 5pm. I was a little wacked out. So I slept till 10.30pm!! Princess didn't even wake me up!!

Anyways ... we both had late supper at 2am. Neither of us could sleep. Hotty and her had another row and needed to settle some issues. I watched a re-run of C.S.I Miami in Princess's room and tucked her to bed at the same time. Once she fell into deep sleep. I moved out to my room.

Before I knew it was already 7am!!

No comments: