Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Ray of Light


In a country reeked in corruption where there is no one you can trust. Be it a commoner or an official. Where life is cheap and people use God's name in vain. All hope is lost. More greens are required to maintain the one I love alive. But I have none to spare.
Princess's domain sold.
Dues to pay.
Why must this happen? Why did Nic had to go there in the first place? But he wanted to complete some transactions and it was inevitable that the journey was unavoidable.
An angel in disguise as a man. A doctor whose objective is to save lives. ... He did just that!! Though it is in his best interest, out of kindness he sacrifice what belongs to him to keep a stranger a life. How can I repay him? Only the Almighty God can repay his kindness.
Thank You so very much .... erm .... I would put in your picture for all to see if I have one :)
You have my word doctor that I will certainly do my part.
More good news??
Well, I'll be starting in a new job soon come this July. An Equestrian company in Woodlands. Isn't that great!!
Things are certainly looking up. Most importantly .... Never Loose Hope for there is a reason for everything that happens.

No comments: