Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, June 08, 2007

The Ring


Friday, 8th June



It's only now that I got to see the ring my Darling bought for me. Gosh!! I'm excited and overwhelmed by all these feelings. Maybe because no one had ever done anything like this for me!



Thank you Darling its soo beautiful. But the words and the promise that binds the ring that hold true AND THAT makes the ring priceless. I love you forever too dear.
Right now I can only pray that all will go well for you, me and our future.
The battle has just begun and a start of a new beginning!

No comments: