Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Predestined

Friday, 25th May
 
The day I was discharge.  My dad came to fetch me after his Friday prayers.  He went down to the pharmacy to buy the dressing sets, saline, cotton wool, tagaderm plaster.  I was already missing The Woods.
 
But I guess the right thing to do now was to "spread" my visits.  Starting with my Dad .... so went to LP and my cousin KJ was there to accompany me while my Dad go get Mama.  It seems it was ages since I've met her and we know we share some "things" in common.  I poured my heart out.  My eyes ended up looking like a red Goldfish!  But I was glad of her company and that was all out of my system.
 
Though .... how can I forget the past?  Only words from my Princess and Darling that kept me going and talking about the future helps me allot .... more than one will ever know.  Right now all I want is to make my Princess happy ... and as my Baby Princess tells me its about high time I MAKE MYSELF happy too.
 
Princess and I may not be tied by blood but we are tied by other forces .... adventure through the course of part of our lives since we knew each other.  I suppose its predestined and fate brought my Darling to me.  I thank Allah the Almighty for that. 
 
 


New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

No comments: