Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Out with Mum

From 15th till the 19th June I spent the days at my mother's domain in Jurong.  Bringing her out doing nothing except eat, watch movie after movie after movie!!
 
Tuesday, 19th June 2007
 
Bought grocery for Woodlands which should last us for at least a week or so.  I guess depending on how often we eat at home.  For the next few months Princess and I need to tighten our belt.  Once we arrived at Woodlands my mum and I rested for a bit put the grocery aside.  We then went to Swenson for a late lunch with Princess, my mum and me.
 
We really gorge ourselves down like it was our last meal!!  It was great just to go out with mum and Princess.  Hung around Causeway for awhile before taking a cab back to the Princess's domain.  Mum could not stay any longer as she had to babysit her grandchildren - the Logan's.  So I took her home and went back to Woodlands.
 
Princess and I caught up with the latest happenings in around her very BEING!  Thank you Cinderella, Eumura ..... among my other "Babies".  I'm glad you guys were there for Princess.  NEXT TIME CALL Princess ok.


What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

No comments: